A Potion Made from Magic Beans

Anyone who knows me well enough knows I could live off of coffee. Be it the delicious Kaluha coffee ground my friend got me, or NesCafe Classic instant powder, or even just one (or five) deadly revitalizing shots of filter coffee from the Indian Coffee House in college! 


So today I'm super kicked because I just bought myself a French press for all the great coffee I have. I’ve had these coffee grounds for a while, and at home I usually brew it old-style, like tea, on the stove. But here in my hostel room I don’t have the luxury of a stove. So I’ve been looking for a French press for a while.

Finally bought one this evening and immediately made my first cuppa.




This whole escapade reminded me of my adventures (or misadventures?) with Egg Coffee!

If you’re at all curious, you can read about that experiment I did a while ago, in an attempt to stove-brew a nice cup of coffee without too much bitterness and astringency.


Comments