Mission: Ingestible

100HappyDays projects and 365Days projects are a rage all over the Internet at the moment, and for the past few days I’d been pondering over the idea of staring such a project of my own.

I’ve been making hoards of plans in my head about things I want to cook, ingredients and cuisines I want to explore, and that kitchen garden I’ve been dreaming of planting. So finally I decided that a 100FoodieDays project would be a good way for me to make sure I follow up on those plans and really immerse myself into food explorations.

While I will keep posting #100FoodieDays photos on my Facebook profile, I’d like to keep a brief written log of my project here, so I can keep looking back at it as I progress.

The tiny seedlings of Baby Bok Choy have started germinating, thus marking the beginning of my square foot kitchen garden -- the perfect way to kick-start this project!



Comments

  1. Wonderful wonderful :) happy gardening and happy 100Foodie days project.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts :)